[C320-list] Port Window Advice Requested

Bruce Hunter swampcreek42 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 16 08:34:25 PDT 2021

Karl,        I just ordered both large hatches, the small head hatch (currently back ordered) and all 4 portlights (complete) from Catalina Direct. I also ordered all new window shades from them. This was all last Thursday, as of now they are all on the way except the head hatch and I have to double check the trapezoidal window shade to see if they worked it out. Just getting cataract surgery today, an unforseen work offer (I'm semi retired and my company just offered a temporary high pay full time gig) and Yacht Club Fleet Captain commitments have distracted me.      We are casually considering moving to a larger Catalina so I figure if we keep it we will enjoy new glass and shades, if we sell it'll reflect in the asking price so I see no downsides.
Bruce HunterNaughty Time #719

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Mar 16, 2021 at 7:54 AM, John Morrison<sail-ability at sympatico.ca> wrote:   Do the Karl Kruger suggest fix. I did that 10 years ago on my boat and haven’t seen a drop since. The method is well described on our website.
JohnM 1999

Sent from my iPhone