[C320-list] High Water Alarm

Ken Geiger kendgb at aol.com
Thu Mar 18 11:49:24 PDT 2021

 If one has WIFI on the boat either all the time of just at dock, there are sensors and monitors that will alert your cell phone of water where it is not wanted.  Mostly used for house security.  HD also has 9V detector/110 Db alarm and more

https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/categories/building-materials/electrical/home-security-and-surveillance/alarm-systems-and-sensors/water-leak-detectors.html
keep us posted.

Ken GeigerNorthern Dream #765 2000soon to be back on Georgian Bay