[C320-list] Instrument replacement

thruston18 thruston18 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 15:17:57 PDT 2021

I’m new to this website. So bare with me. I recently bought a 98 Catilina 320. I’m going to replace all of the electronics as soon as I get her home. Actually have most here waiting for her. Three years ago on my Pearson 303. I replaced all of the electronics on it. I built a garmin system. Actually very easy to do. But I will be removing all of the current electronics. I won’t know till a month from now what I have. But will keep you in mind. Meanwhile if your interested in building a system I can offer advice.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone