[C320-list] Mixing Elbow

Dennis Cookson dennis at cooksons.net
Fri Mar 26 17:03:50 PST 2021

Jeffrey, thanks for the info on HDI, I’ve seen their product and it does look good.  Did your original elbow actually fail or was this a precautionary upgrade? I ask because the original part I have is believed to be made of stainless steel also, though not cast.

Regards,
Dennis Cookson
Catalina #577