[C320-list] Sunbrella vs. Weathermax

Leonard Hooks lehooks at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 17:16:49 PST 2021

Mark,
I have never heard of WeatherMax but have had good experience with
Sunbrella.
I replaced my two years ago and used Bartlett Sales in Austin, TX.  The
price
was about $800.  You can UPS your old one to them and they will ship you
and new one.  I have has experience with John Bartlett for a number of years
and trust him.

He offers a UV mesh strip in the middle of the bimini which you can see
your sails
and masthead through instead of the little plastic window that gets dirty,
old
and hard to see thru soon.  The water leakage through the mesh during rain
is minimal and never really noticed.  I was reluctant at first but have been
very please with the see-through mesh.

Leonard Hooks
SV Revelation #865