[C320-list] Water Heater By Pass

Jon Vez jonvez at comcast.net
Mon Mar 29 14:58:41 PST 2021

You shouldn’t run the engine to heat an empty water heater. In other words whether via AC or engine the WH should not be used while empty.
For you to do this you would also need to bypass the coolant to the WH. I know Yanmar makes shutoff valves placed at the engine to do this, but not sure if Perkins does...

Sent from my iPad