[C320-list] Port light replacement

Troy Dunn troutwarrior at gmail.com
Fri May 7 10:14:51 PDT 2021

Which portlights?  Fixed, opening, or "deadlights"?   It matters...

For the opening portlights on the cabintop use bed-it butyl tape from
compass marine.
For the dead lights on the cabin top you need to use a good adhesive
sealant that is compatible with your replacement material of choice
(polycarbonate or cast acrylic)
For the fixed portlights (on the hull) pretty sure butyl tape is the way to
go there, but you might want to get some more opinions on that one...

Good luck!
Troy Dunn
Hull #514