[C320-list] Port light replacement

Karl Krueger smoothsail282 at gmail.com
Fri May 7 10:41:05 PDT 2021

I just replaced four port light hatches, the cabin ones the open.

I was extremely happy using butyl tape.

Karl Krueger
Kindred Spirit #282
Milwaukee WI

--

[image: CRS-Designation-Logo_Horizontal_Color (1)]

Karl W Krueger - ABR, CRS, GRI,
RE/MAX Realty 100
Phone - 414-322-6541
Fax - 414-327-6870

Have a smooth sailing day.................................