[C320-list] Port light replacement

Dave Hupe hoopdtwo at yahoo.com
Fri May 7 11:03:38 PDT 2021

 If you are replacing the 4 long elongate stationary windows of the cabin, this sealant is what you should use (as recommended by Catalina)  Dow Corning 795 Silicone Building Sealant - Black (Оne Расk): Silicone Adhesives: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific  I replaced all 4 of my windows with it and it works beautifully (albeit it is messy and you need to plan it out).
For the other ports/hatches, butyl tape is likely the best way to go as several others have already recommended.
Dave Hupe
1994 C320 (#32)