[C320-list] Gear shift lever problem

Jerry Schrock jschrock256 at comcast.net
Fri May 7 18:44:13 PDT 2021

Gear shift lever
My shifter lever on the binacle set screw stripped out.  I drilled through the shaft and the back side of the lever and through bolted the assembly. That tightened it all up and now the shift lever has absolutely no slack and shifts so much better. This was three years ago.
C 500 1998

Sent from my iPhone