[C320-list] Replacing Stem Fitting

Larry Frank WindSwept at stx.rr.com
Sat May 8 09:45:54 PDT 2021

Dave,

I did the replacement the first time, my rigger the second.  In order to access the inside of the hull to remove and install the nuts on the bolts you need to have relatively small hands and arms.  Popeye couldn't do it.  My rigger had his daughter who sometimes assists him reach in because his hands and arms were too big.

Larry