[C320-list] Water heater replacement now coolant.....

KEN GEIGER kendgb at aol.com
Sun May 23 16:39:23 PDT 2021

I am just in the process of doing this along with changing 21 year old hoses to hot water heater.  Hope this link helps.
See  https://c320.org/ar,ticle.php/20060212151611361/print

Sent from the all-new AOL app for Android

  On Sun., 23 May 2021 at 18:20, Jamie Pett<JPett at jp2architects.com> wrote:   Thanks for the assistance. I am struggling mightily. Got the old heater out but decided it would be the moment to drain and replace the motor coolant. Got it drained but cannot find replacement Yanmar coolant - anyone know where that can be found in the Annapolis area ?

Sent from my iPad

Be well. Be safe. Be kind.

R. JAMES  PETT  \ AIA
Principal