[C320-list] Water heater replacement now coolant.....

Hans Dose hans.dose at gmail.com
Sun May 23 20:39:53 PDT 2021

Here is the correct link I believe Ken was trying to send:
https://c320.org/article.php/20060212151611361/

The important thing to remember is if you are changing FROM the ethylene
glycol (green) antifreeze TO the Dexcool-type Extended Life Antifreeze
(Orange colored ex. Prestone 5yr/150000mi), the complete flushing of the
system multiple times to rid the system of the green type is crucial so
that it doesn't coagulate. They don't mix!

I left the ethylene glycol (green) antifreeze in my system instead of
switching.