[C320-list] Water heater replacement now coolant.....

Jamie Pett JPett at jp2architects.com
Tue May 25 11:59:02 PDT 2021

Doug / List - Thanks for all the help.  Found the coolant.  I am not up for full flush on the cooling system, so staying with the original spec.

For anyone interested - 'Bayshore Marine Engine Services' in Annapolis carries the Yanmar coolant.  It can be bought on-line from others also,  but long delivery times currently.

Its about $25 a gallon, and pre-mixed so higher cost.  They are at 410-263-8370 and an excellent source for all things Yanmar.

 - Jamie

Be well. Be safe. Be kind.

R. JAMES  PETT  \ AIA
Principal