[C320-list] Genoa sheets

mark mseyler at cox.net
Thu May 27 15:21:43 PDT 2021

Defender is a great source, and I think I bought a replacement jib sheet from them 2 years ago.  But once you decide how fancy a line you are willing to pay for (how much $ for how little stretch), you can shop the internet for whoever has the best price on that brand of line.

Also, unless you have multiple jibs you probably would never need to disconnect the sheet anyway, so you can buy one piece 100 feet long, and fasten the middle of the line with a cow hitch through the leech cringle on your genoa.  That eliminates either a knot or a splice and shackle, and makes the jib slightly less dangerous if it's flapping around in a strong breeze.

Mark Seyler
S/V Reality,
Catalina 320, #232
New Orleans, LA