[C320-list] Hull cleaning

Joe M smith.blazer.72 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 11:54:25 PDT 2021

Looking to cut costs and prepare for trying to keep our boat into
retirement years, I want to do my own hull cleaning on the mooring.

Bottom paint is $1,000, planning on having it painted with ablative every
other year here in the northeast. The monthly diver is another $1,000 per
season, so I want to drop that expense.

I have snorkel gear. My present issue is seeing down there. I read some
amazon reviews and tried a flashlight but couldn’t see adequately at all. I
need something that would actually be useful down there. Any
recommendations?

Joe 2002 C320 # 902