[C320-list] Hull cleaning

Joe M smith.blazer.72 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 07:03:28 PDT 2021

Thanks Jack.

Tes the bottom paint is just under $1,000 fof 2 coats by marina. The going
rate here.

And the diver gets 150 per month, also the going rate but my waterline
looked bad and I got whacked for $30 for a shaft zinc that reallcosts $5
dollars. So this year I double zinc there but want to cut out the diver
expenses altogether to save money.

Just really looking for an adequate flashlight to use. The water is never
clear here but no shark’s either, otherwise I wouldn’t be going in the
water at all.

Joe 2002 C320 # 902