[C320-list] Exhaust elbow replacement?

Joe Luciano jnluciano at comcast.net
Sun Nov 7 11:16:48 PST 2021

I replaced mine this past June.  I bought it from HDImarine.net. It was around $200 and matched the previously installed one.  The coupling between the elbow and exhaust manifold was the weak link and very difficult to remove from the manifold.  The threaded area actually twisted off and had to be painstakingly chased from the manifold threads.  I applied some high temp never-seize to the threads on the new piece hoping that will help on the next replacement, but I’m not holding my breath.

Joe Luciano
2005 #1044

Sent from my iPhone