[C320-list] Red Reverse Polarity light on panel

Mike Mellon mmellon at cruzio.com
Mon Nov 15 09:34:15 PST 2021

David, you could also try borrowing a known good dock-to-boat power
cable and substituting it for yours and seeing if the problem goes away.
   As others have mentioned, because the light is connected between the
ground and the neutral wires in the boat, this problem also arises if
there is a poor cable connection at either the dock outlet or the boat
input connector, especially where the ground connection is intermittent.

Mike Mellon
LaVida 324 1995

--
Michael Mellon