[C320-list] Test Post

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Tue Nov 16 21:01:31 PST 2021

   I just logged in to the list options page at
   [1]http://lists.catalina320.com/options.cgi/c320-list-catalina320.com/
   using my association email address and password. (There is a link on
   the Association front page.)
   There is an option for "Receive your own posts to the list?" (yes or
   no)
   and another one for "Receive acknowledgement mail when you send mail to
   the list?" (yes or no)
   My settings are YES and NO, but others may have NO and YES. That
   explains why some of us have different experiences. If having trouble
   you might want to check your settings.
   Scott