[C320-list] Raymarine EV100 Wheel Autopilot/B&G Vulcan

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Thu Nov 25 15:42:04 PST 2021

There is alot of help available on this list for the below deck AP.  We can supply CAD drawings for the backing plate, installation photos and prettymuch all the details.But as others have said, it's well worth the effort.  You'll love it.Jeff Hare
-------- Original message --------From: Mark Calisti <mjcalisti at msn.com> Date: 11/25/21  5:22 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: C320-List at catalina320.com Subject: [C320-list] Raymarine EV100 Wheel Autopilot/B&G Vulcan I’m doing initial research on an autopilot and leaning towards the Raymarine EV100 Wheel Autopilot Pack. Seems like an easier installation, much lower cost than below the deck options, and meets our relatively simplistic needs. I have the B&G Vulcan chart plotter. It does not appear that B&G has a similar “wheel pack” offering. Anyone with the Raymarine/B&G configuration? If so, would appreciate pros/cons we should assess before purchasing.Thank you,Mark CalistiSolomons, MD#749