[C320-list] Raymarine EV100 Wheel Autopilot/B&G Vulcan

Ian Neale kiwineales at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 26 18:45:58 PST 2021

Hi,

We have an EV 100 on the boat and agree it is limited when the going gets a little tougher. This said we are happy with it as we installed it to use in light conditions when motoring or when sailing two handed for sail changes, spinnaker or using the in mast furling which really need two people to keep the sail wrap tight.

In the end I’m depends on when you plan to use the Autopilot. I have noticed it limitations come to the fore when you have a trailing sea, frankly with any sort of decent sized trailing sea I like to be on the wheel as a 320 gets a little wobbly in those conditions.

Cheers, Ian.

Sent from. my iPhone