[C320-list] Election of 2022 Officers and New Commodore

david.allred at verizon.net david.allred at verizon.net
Mon Nov 29 07:27:39 PST 2021

The Governing Board held its annual meeting on November 16 and received nominations for most of the officer positions for 2022. The following officers have agreed to serve another year and are nominated for their current positions: John Santana, Vice-Commodore; Bill Culbertson, Secretary/Treasurer; Jeff Hare, Webmaster; and Mark Cole, Mainsheet Editor. David Prudden is unable to continue as Co-Webmaster and Jason Reynolds is unable to continue as Mainsheet Technical Editor. As I have stated before, I will not be continuing as Commodore.
I urge you to consider serving as Commodore. This is your association and it cannot continue to function without officers. You have the best governing board imaginable, but, for the sake of morale if nothing else, you must have a Commodore. I have a job description for the position that I will be happy to share and I will gladly discuss the position with you either by public post, email, telephone, or in person if you are anywhere near Annapolis, Maryland.
As in the past, we will conduct the election electronically through this forum. Please submit your nominations for any of the above offices by December 14 either by responding to this post or by contacting me directly. I will announce the final slate of candidates, and everyone will have until December 28 to vote, again by posting your vote on the forum or by contacting me if you wish your vote to remain secret. I will announce the results on December 29.
If you have any questions or comments, please let me knowDavid AllredCommodoreCatalina 320 International Association