[C320-list] Winterization Plumbing on my C320

KEN GEIGER kendgb at aol.com
Tue Oct 12 14:37:12 PDT 2021

 Hi Ken, just finished doing mine over at Hindson Marine in Penatang.  I have a procedure that I am in the process of updating.  I use a small wet/dry vacuum and some anti freeze but others have found ways to use air pressure either from your mouth or a compressor and little or no anti freeze.  This is probably a better way.

If you google "winterizing a Catalina 320" you will find some articles on our sight and others.

I will send you my last years procedure but the update coming s??? is and improvement.
Regards
Ken GeigerNorthern Dream 2000 #765