[C320-list] Winterization Plumbing on my C320

Michael Leschisin mleschisin at imagestudios.com
Tue Oct 12 15:03:02 PDT 2021

Hey Ken,

I just did mine this past weekend. I kind of do a hybrid using the shop vac to get all of the water out, then run a couple of gallons of -75 Splash antifreeze (contains no alcohol) to make sure I catch any possible water pockets. I shop-vac the antifreeze out so I don’t have to deal with the taste and the mess in the springtime.  My boat is in the UP of Michigan so I’m guessing our winter temps are about the same.  I have a water heater bypass installed; not sure if you do as well but that saves about 6 gallons of antifreeze, you can do it pretty easily either way.

If you have an email address I can send a PDF to, I have a check list I work from each year that I’ll forward.  (I know we can’t do attachments on the forum.)

Michael Leschisin

mleschisin at imagestudios.com

Wild Blue Yonder
Menominee MI