[C320-list] Winterization Plumbing on my C320

KEN GEIGER kendgb at aol.com
Tue Oct 12 15:37:55 PDT 2021

Ken M.  Well it will be interesting to see what the Marina does.  I'm thinking loads of anti freeze, they sell it.  With covid they probably will not let you observe.With so many systems to deal with, somehow make sure they do all.  Get a report.  Or give them a schedule to check off and initial.   Every spring I see at least one hot water tank in the scrap at our marina.
Regards
Ken Geiger Northern Dream 2000 #765
Sent from the all-new AOL app for Android

  On Tue, 12 Oct 2021 at 17:58, Ken McCrimmon<kenmccrimmon at hotmail.com> wrote:   #yiv9601695765 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}Thanks Ken.  I have read a number of articles on winterization.  I am akinesthetic learner, I learn best by doing.  Reading and watching only carry me so far
I am having the marina do this year, so i am really trying to get ready for next year.