[C320-list] Forward hatch leak

SARA SCHROEDER saras951 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 12 18:42:52 PDT 2021

My forward hatch was leaking from the frame.  The lens was good.
I dug out the frame (not a quick or easy job), removed the old butyl tape, cleaned up the surface and rebedded with new butyl tape and have had no leaks since then.  Note that if you lay down the tape and accidently step on it you will be digging butyl tape out of the non-skid for some time.  Not that I did that.....just saying.

Sara
Wandering Star
Seattle
200/#707