[C320-list] bilge pump counter

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 17 09:13:42 PDT 2021

I am finally starting to gather equip for my second (redundant) bilge pump.  I am considering adding a counter.  Not sure yet but looking for options.  I could just add 2 single counters or go with a single double counter?  Single is probably less panel space but still looking.
Any thoughts/experiences out there?  Aqualarm has a double for $159 but was hoping for something less expensive?  There is a "Skippers" single counter for $39.  Any obvious gotchas people have had?

Thanks,

Scott Westwood scottwestwood at bellsouth.net C (919)- 819-9794