[C320-list] Furling Line

Steven Snyder mssnydr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 06:33:44 PDT 2021

I have a C320 MK II, 2007 model year. According to a page at the front of
the owners manual (manually completed at commissioning?), it is equipped
with a Schaefer System 2100. The Schaefer manual calls for 70’ of 5/16”
line.

Steve Snyder
Hull # 1101
SV Windcatcher

--
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we
are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and

- Theodore Roosevelt