[C320-list] Furling Line

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Tue Oct 19 10:25:43 PDT 2021

I agree with the lengths others have quoted. I used 5/16". Did not decore the line and it works fine. I believe I bought 80'.

I WILL recommend that you talk to someone at your chandlery and get them to help you pick the line that has the least amount of stretch properties that they have.  Furling the sail requires a lot of effort and line that stretches - even a little - will make it more difficult to start the drum turning when the wind is strong.

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us