[C320-list] Flex-O-Fold specs?

Mark Cole boatnboot at me.com
Tue Oct 26 08:08:06 PDT 2021

I put a Flexofold prop on my ‘94 320 a few years ago and the Flexofold rep I talked with recommended a 14x9 3-blade prop.  I’ve been happy with that prop, but would like just a little more cruise speed.   The C320 manual that came with my boat spec’d a 15x9 3-blade.  My boat does have a Perkins M30, though.  I would recommend giving Flexofold a call.  They keep one rep on US east cost time to answer calls from the US and he was very helpful.

Mark
Sent from my iPad