[C320-list] Transmission Reduction Ratio for Perkins M30

P.F. Ross pfrstl at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 17:56:09 PDT 2021

Jeff,

There is a Hurth owners manual on the 320 website here:

https://c320.org/filemgmt/index.php?id=130&query=hurth

I recall seeing this nameplate on my tranny but don't remember what my
ratio is offhand, it is dark now but I will go out and check in the morn.
I also have the M30.

Regards,

Frank Ross
Beta Wave #206