[C320-list] Flex-O-Fold Specs

Chuck Mueller katchu at chartermi.net
Fri Oct 29 04:34:02 PDT 2021

Doug
 I replaced a Kiwi prop with a Flex-O-Fold three blade in 2020.  I love it.  I bought the 15x10 3 blade that was recommended, but they also quoted a 16x10 2 blade.  So if your slip neighbor’s is a two blade, it might work.  But if a three blade, it will be way over propped.  My 320 has the Yanmar 3GM engine with 2.2:1 transmission ratio.

Chuck Mueller
Northwind #676
Holland, MI

Message: 1