[C320-list] Reverse or neutral transmission while sailing

Joe M smith.blazer.72 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 09:20:47 PDT 2021

My marina told me reverse to keep things from spinning but when wind is
strong it would get tweaked and jam in reverse and I would then have to
apply pressure to shifter and just bump the start button to get it in
neutral for starting. Then I came across that yanmar bulletin and ever
since then I always sail in neutral, never had a problem again.

Joe. 2002 C320 # 902