[C320-list] Reverse or neutral transmission while sailing

Karl Krueger smoothsail282 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 11:56:57 PDT 2021

HI!

I have a Westerbeke engine and the manual recommends reverse.  I suggest
you locate a manual for your engine & transmission.  There's a lot you can
find on line.

Karl Krueger
Kindred Spirit #282
Milwaukee WI

--

[image: CRS-Designation-Logo_Horizontal_Color (1)]

Karl W Krueger - ABR, CRS, GRI,
RE/MAX Realty 100
Phone - 414-322-6541
Fax - 414-327-6870

Have a smooth sailing day.................................