[C320-list] STOVE VALVES

Guy Smith guyclarksmith at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 06:52:00 PDT 2021

Hey John,

I rebuilt the valve with High Pressure/Temperature grease. This was
recommended by the company that used to have rebuild kits for the valves.
The valve seats may be dry and lock up when heated. Have had no problems in
a few years.... The shipping cost was more than the product. :)

[image: McMaster-Carr]

609-689-3000
609-259-3575 (fax)
nj.sales at mcmaster.com

1962N11 <https://www.mcmaster.com/nav/enter.asp?partnum=1962N11> High-Pressure
Food-Grade Bearing Grease, 0.2 oz. Syringe