[C320-list] Replacing galley faucet

John Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 13 18:49:05 PDT 2021

I replaced the faucet on my boat with a single tap Moen I bought at Home Depot. Removal of the cabinetry has been well described here and if this is done access is quite good. If you’re at all handy this is an easy job. Make sure you have plumbers tape for joining the water hoses. Have a good look at your existing set up and plan what you need to do.
JohnM
1999#574

Sent from my iPhone