[C320-list] 320 Interior Wood Stain Color

Kim Chapman kim.chapman at sympatico.ca
Sun Sep 19 07:28:33 PDT 2021

   Except for the ash strips that are used to line the outer hull in the
   main salon and state rooms, all of the teak is natural and simply
   finished with a clear urethane. I believe Catalina used/uses Bristol
   Classic clear. This is a water based urethane. To refinish or touch up
   the teak you need to lightly sand with 220 grit and re-finish with one
   or two coats of urethane.

   I believe the ash strips are stained. If you sand to aggressively then
   re-staining will be needed to maintain an even colour. Then finish with
   the urethane.

   Good luck.

   Kim Chapman
   C320 #416