[C320-list] prop replacement? used 150% headsail?

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Thu Sep 23 06:10:35 PDT 2021

Bill,

I have no recommendations on the prop, but I recently bought a brand new factory sail from Masthead Sailing Gear in Florida. He had an inventory of brand new sails for the C320. I have no idea what's left, but you should email him and ask.

His name is Paul and he can be reached at masthead at mastheadsailinggear.com

They do have a website but the inventory section is not current. Best to just email him.

--
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us