[C320-list] prop replacement? used 150% headsail?

John Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 23 15:31:55 PDT 2021

I have had some experience with propellers on my boat. I changed out the Michigan prop for a Flex O Fold ( a well regarded prop) and it was a disaster, vibrated at most revs except at around 2000.  I changed that one out for a Campbell Sailor 14x9x1 three blade fixed. These are one of the lowest drag fixed propellers on the market. No vibration and delivers good thrust in a seaway.
JohnM
1999#574

Sent from my iPhone