[C320-list] Which coolant for Yanmar 3YM30 in Australia?

David Hayes davidhayes1 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 9 04:21:05 PDT 2022

Hi all,
I’ve decided to take over the regular engine servicing and would be grateful if any other Aussie owners out there can tell me which coolant to use - the Havoline product recommended in the service manual is not readily available and I am getting conflicting advice from local retail outlets regarding which product I should use.  The coolant in the boat now is green/blue.
Any feedback appreciated!

Regards, David Hayes
2006 Harlequin