[C320-list] Cutless bearing replacement

Jeff Smith svsailmates512 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 05:50:16 PDT 2022

Graeme,

I am a little late to the conversation and this may not be helpful, but I used a 3-jaw puller (or 2-jaw would also work) (in the States you can get them for $20) to remove the propeller. I don’t know if that helps you or not, but it might be easier to just build the tool without trying to make it dual purpose. One note - if you have a bronze shaft, make sure you use the cap or you will put a dimple in the end of your shaft (or so I have heard…)

Jeff
Sailmates, #121