[C320-list] Which coolant for Yanmar 3YM30 in Australia?

David Prudden dprudden at icloud.com
Sat Apr 9 12:44:47 PDT 2022

Just be sure to avoid mixing the newer orange antifreeze with green antifreeze. When mixed, they tend to turn to sludge and won’t circulate. The orange is a newer technology, meant to help avoid corrosion in aluminum and copper engine parts.

David Prudden
Teachers Pet II
2001 #787

Sent from my iPhone