[C320-list] Portlight Replacement/Repair?

David Wellerstein dwellers at mac.com
Tue Apr 12 17:02:10 PDT 2022

Thanks Jeff!  Sailrite has 30’ x 1” white trimmable butyl tape for $12 a role.  That should cover it.  Amazon has the Dicor for about the same price.  I guess white would be the best color for the hatches but hopefully my trimming will conceal it.

The Pettit product I was given was their “UV Resistant Adhesive Sealant” that I believe is comparable to 3M 4000.  I’m sure it would work fine but be much messier.

Question:  do I need to buy a torque measuring screwdriver?  Or can I just hand-tighten being careful not to over-tighten.

Thanks again!

—David