[C320-list] Johnson Water pump replacement for Yanmar

RONALD HODEL ronandgail2 at me.com
Mon Apr 25 06:03:28 PDT 2022

I bought a new Johnson F4B-903 pump and had the one that was failing rebuilt. I put the rebuilt one back on the boat and I carry the new one in my engine spares box. It was the more expensive option but we were off cruising and going places where there would have been no place to have a failing pump fixed. (Expensive option / cheap insurance).

Ron Hodel
#1070 Lokomaikai

Sent from my iPad