[C320-list] Diesel sound proofing

Joe Luciano jnluciano at comcast.net
Tue Apr 26 08:55:24 PDT 2022

I’ve used Dynamat in my RV to reduce engine noise and wind noise and it works really well.  It’s also very thin unlike the old marine style insulation.  No reason it wouldn’t be at least as good as the marine stuff.  It’s expensive, but I think it’s as good as anything out there.

Joe Luciano

Sent from my iPhone