[C320-list] Intermittent list emails

Greg Arnold greg-arnold at gmx.com
Tue Aug 9 08:21:58 PDT 2022

   I seldom receive list emails.  I have to look at the archive site
   (Google Groups) to see what I have missed.  But there is no way to
   respond to an email I see there.
   For what it is worth, a few days ago I resubscribed using a new email
   address, and that seems to be working better.
   The group might consider switching to a site such as groups.io.  It is
   used by many sailing discussion groups (Cat 28, 380, 400, Sabre), and
   doesn't seem to have these problems.
   Greg Arnold
   Santa Barbara
   C-320 2005 #1054