[C320-list] Problems with the email list

Jack Brennan jackbrennan333 at outlook.com
Tue Aug 9 19:04:35 PDT 2022

Hi all:

I think the big reason traffic has fallen off a cliff on this list is that it has become increasingly buggy.

I started not getting emails a few years ago, and it got worse and worse until, about three months ago, my emails stopped being posted and I didn’t receive many of other people’s posts.

I just signed up on a new email, but I’m not confident it will work for long before the same problems arise.

It’s kind of sad, because I’ve found the list to be informative and fun.

Jack Brennan
Sonas, 1998 Catalina 320
Tierra Verde, Fl.