[C320-list] Email list

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Wed Aug 10 08:57:06 PDT 2022

I haven’t checked the details as I didn’t want to spend a lot of time refining it at this point. File size may be limited because it’s free hosting. If we DID go down this route then the obvious thing would be to host it in the association we space which is already paid for and no doubt all this stuff can be tweaked
Graeme

Sent from my phone. Excuse typos!