[C320-list] Email list

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Wed Aug 10 10:54:35 PDT 2022

Dave
I was envisaging this solely as a replacement for the email list NOT a replacement for the remainder of the website which would run alongside without change

But it’s all open for debate and discussion. I am not trying to force the issue I am just showing one possible option!

Graeme

Sent from my phone. Excuse typos!